- Trying to explain to a one year-old the dangers of heights/climbing while she looks mischievously over her shoulders and smiles.
- Realizing the scrubs you've been wearing have a huge hole in the butt cheek.
- Trying to plug in a USB iPhone cord upside-down, turning it and trying again, doesn't work, turning and trying, NOPE. WHAT is there a fifth dimension or something?
- E pulling my hair, me wincing, E laughing and pulling harder. Hilarious.
- And that's all the awkwards I remember, thanks brain for all your hard work.
- Emma waking up between us and softly patting my face, turning to pat Paul's face, nuzzling up by our faces, and coaxing us to greet the day.
- Paul telling me of his boss's admiration of him and the upcoming promotion.
- Watching Emma take in new things in his little world. I swear, I've never experienced anything so rewarding.
- Re-reading/audiobooking old favorites. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe will always be on the top of my list.
- The candid bacon I had in my cocktail last night. I mean come on...