Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours. I am grateful for this little space we have shared. May your day be filled with love, family, and friends (and foooood). God bless!Read More
I don’t know about you, but I usually have several books going on at once. I have a few paperbacks, a few ebooks, and a few audiobooks all going at the same time. I like to bounce between books depending on my mood. Is anyone else like that?
I have a goal in 2019 to read 26 books, I figure that’s about a book every two weeks. It seems like an easy enough goal, but with three kids and working full-time, I will be hard pressed to find alone time. I think this goal will encourage me to spend less of my “free time” on social media and more on my hobbies.
Here is what I’m reading this month — some are old favorites and some are new to me. What are you reading this month?Read More
Wow, it’s almost December and Advent and Christmas and 2019 and woah, I need to sit down. Setting up my planner has become one of my favorite parts of the week. Between the washi, the stickers, and the stationery, I get to go to my happy place while I set up my weekly spread in my Blessed Is She mini planner.
This week’s highlight is Thanksgiving, OBVI. I am planning on making a meal at home for the five of us and I am looking forward to having a few family days. We are also doing a Friendsgiving on Sunday with our church community.Read More
For those of you who have been following along for a while, you may recognize this post title. I wanted to resurrect an old favorite series of mine — awkward and awesome. It’s been over three years (<— WHAT?!) since my last post. I always had fun with these posts, so I hope you will too.
- Really tone-deaf online voices. I’m sure I’ve been one multiple times in my life and I’m sure it will happen again, but man, do I cringe when I read people’s posts sometimes.
- Trying to decide whether to decorate for Christmas this week or not. I want to maximize my Advent and Christmas joy but we haven’t had Thanksgiving yet. Hmmm.
- Ill-fitting clothing and my postpartum body.
- Serious sleep deprivation causing me to have permanent eye bags.
- I am out of wine.
- Theo rolled over for the first time on the 11th. He was on his tummy and yelling at us like he does and boop, he rolls over.
- Emma and Henry playing with each other in the evenings and their squeals of delight.
- Cold brew coffee. The weather is getting chilly but I just cannot resist a good cold brew.
- A renewed enthusiasm for my reading list and a challenge to myself to read at least 26 books in 2019.
- Getting prepared for Advent with my Jesse Tree Calendar from My Catholic Kids and my Advent devotional by Blessed Is She.
Alright, I had a lot of fun with this week’s spread in my Blessed Is She mini planner. I ordered some new skinny wash in a ton of colors. I’m all heart eyes over in planner world.
We are planning on doing some traveling during December so I will likely be decorating for Christmas this week so I can maximize my yule tide joy as we celebrate Advent and Christmastide. So I wanted this week’s planner spread to be all about that autumnal feel.
Don’t forget to #showmeyourplanner too!Read More