- Hearing a huge crash in my bedroom and coming to find that my box of holiday decorations has fallen out of the closet and all over the floor. That’s not the way I wanted to start decorating for Autumn.
- Saying, “So I was sucking out Emma’s boogers today…”
- Going to take a drink of water and completely missing my mouth then having a wet shirt for the next thirty minutes.
- Getting punched in the face twenty times by your infant while breastfeeding. Why thank you, Emma.
- Getting carded at a restaurant when I have a baby in my arms. Do I look like a teen mom or something?
- Pants and the post-baby body. How do they fit in the morning and not in the afternoon?
- Emma’s epic baby-skeptic face. She has all kinds of sassy.
- My first devotion was posted yesterday on Blessed Is She.
- My Nespresso machine and early morning cappuccinos at home.
- The start of this amazing season. Hello my name is Samantha and I am your stereotypical Autumn-lover. I’ll take my pumpkin spice latte and take a selfie in my knit scarf.
- PASTRIES. I could write a whole post about my sweet tooth. Hmm, maybe I will…
- Lipstick and earrings - how I keep my sense of self when I’m head-to-toe in PPE (personal protective equipment, an infection control thanggg).