- The fact that I have let my coffee get cold every morning for the past six days. #motherhood
- How frequently I forget to grab the one item I went to the store for in the first place. Yup, 3 new cereals but no deodorant.
- My husband and I calling each other Emma. "Emma, will you take out the garbage?" "Emma, will you defrost the chicken?"
- A tad too spicy bowl of soup which causes me to have the runniest nose smack dab in the middle of the food court. And no napkins. Great.
- "Excuse me, ma'am." GAG.
- My graduation gift from my darling husband which is expected to arrive between June 15 and 17. Color me excited.
- Speaking of graduation, GRADUATION FROM DENTAL SCHOOL NEXT WEEK.
- Emma's newfound chunkiness following an increase in her appetite. I mean, LOOK AT THOSE THIGHS.
- Re-discovering my love of avocados smothered in sriracha. Come to mama.
- A sparkly clean apartment following my weekend-long cleaning frenzy.
Have a grand old Tuesday! Ew, don't punch me.